Wednesday, November 7, 2007

You've got to love this guy

In reply to a question from a reporter on the situation in Iraq President Bush Junior said ( you can see video of question here as well ):

If you lived in Iraq and had lived under a tyranny, you’d be saying: God, I love freedom, because that’s what’s happened.

Man, its times like these that I just wish I was Iraqi ! ( pun intended ) ............ I wonder if Rice can pull a few strings with her old friend Maliki and maybe get Bush an Iraqi citizenship so he can enjoy its freedom and prosperity .................

3 comments:

3abtash said...

wat an ignorent man. i swear he should stop throwing words like that. and true make him an iraqi and lets see his answer then...ahhhh
salam

ibeebarbie said...

Salam PH,
The other night Amira and I were watching Dancing with the Stars and one of the Judges named Len (Brit) made a comment to one of the competitors who's Brazilian. He said, "you know just because someone is born in Brazil doesn't mean they can Latin dance anymore than someone who is born in Texas can be a good president....but you Helio 'competitor' can dance". Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard. The other judge who is also Brit threw up his arms and said, "well there goes your visa". Oh my gosh, it was funny.

PH said...

@ 3abtash :

I wouldn't call it ignorance, because he knows he is lying. He is just trying to make more profit ( financial and political ) at the expense of innocent peoples lives.

@ ibeebarbie :

LOL that was funny thanks for sharing it .... I have heard of Dancing with the stars but to tell you the truth I've never gotten around to watching it, not that I want to :p.

salaam