Thursday, November 1, 2007

When you are alone, remember "everybody hurts"

This is an oldie, that I found again, and thought it was worth sharing; so enjoy :D .



These are the lyrics to the song, which are quite good :



When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When youre sure youve had enough of this life, well hang on.
Dont let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.

Sometimes everything is wrong. now its time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think youve had too much of this life, well hang on.

Everybody hurts. take comfort in your friends.
Everybody hurts. dont throw your hand. oh, no. dont throw your hand.
If you feel like youre alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If youre on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think youve had too much of this life to hang on.

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. and everybody hurts sometimes.
And everybody hurts sometimes. so, hold on, hold on.
Hold on, hold on. hold on, hold on. hold on, hold on. (repeat & fade)
(everybody hurts. you are not alone.)

11 comments:

mani said...

salam bro ;)

piccolina said...

what a nice song , i loe all that album and specially that party
thanks for sharing

Highlander said...

Thanks for sharing PH, sometimes we forget and think we are alone in our pain..It's good to remember that it's OK to get hurt too.

I never heard this song/album before so you've just added something to my favourites on the Ipod.

ibeebarbie said...

Salam PH,
GREAT song. I love this woman's voice.

Unknown said...

great song , one of my favourite from the Corss , it helped me before when I got down..

white african said...

alek001my god the corrs, not heard from them in ages, thanks for sharing

PH said...

@ Mani:

Salaam Mani how are things ? nice to see you passing by ;).

@ piccolina :

You're welcome I'm glad you liked it ... didn't think you were a Corrs fan though :P.

@ Highlander :

Yes I agree, it's good to know we aren't alone and to remember we have friends when we are in need :) .... actually you should add all their albums prior to this one.

@ ibeebarbie :

Yes her voice is wonderful, she's Irish :P.

@ enlightened :

Yes it is a great song. I was with a friend who was down so it crossed my mind and I gave it to him, then I thought its worth sharing ... you never know right ?

@ white african :

We seem to have a lot of Corrs fans in the Libyan Blogosphere :P If I knew this is what would make you comment I would have posted a whole album :)))).

salaam

a_akak said...

I lve the corr and especially the lead singer ;P ... the song was good so thanks

Fe Aman Allah

PH said...

I didn't imagine you as a Corrs fan ... I thought you were more the Rap or hip-hop type ? at least most of your generation is :P. ( teasing )

salaam and you're welcome

Hiba said...

الله عالأغنية حلوة بكل
وحسيتها جتني عالجرح
حتي دمعتي طالت صمتي بالبكاء

PH said...

Glad you liked and enjoyed it :).

salaam