Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MIT Open Courseware

I've been frequenting this site for some time now and have been meaning to share it with the rest of you, but was waiting for the appropriate moment and given Leebeya's recent enlistment in an MBA program and some bloggers expressed boredom of the summer vacation, I thought the time was ripe :p.

The website is courtesy of MIT ( one of my favorite universities ) and provides an online repository of courseware (pdf's, audio recordings, powerpoint presentations, ........ ), for both graduate and postgraduate studies in all the fields available in its regular programs.

For example it provides the course materials of a whole school of Management and Economics ( Lebeeya and Mani ), it also provides material for Architectural Engineering ( piccolina ), Electrical Engineering and Computer Science ( Maiuna ) , and Mechanical Engineering ( a_akak ) . Unfortunately I couldn't find anything related to Legal studies so sorry happymoi , safia and ibeebarbie :).

So for those of you who have a lot of time on their hands ................hit the books and prepare for the new term/semester .......... at least thats what I used to do near the end of the summer :p.

8 comments:

Misratia said...

Thank you for sharing thie great site with us :)

Happymoi said...

lol i was scrowling down to see my name...and when i saw the word sorry i knew i was next:(:( loooooooooooool

PH said...

@ misratia :

Welcome to my site ti's nice to see you here and I'm glad you liked the site ... hope you found something you liked in it :) .

@ happymoi :

looooooooooool .... yes I'm truly sorry it is a technical college so Law is a hard sell there :P.


salaam

piccolina said...

great thanks alot and i don't know why i feel like u were talking about ME when u said "So for those of you who have a lot of time on their hands" lol
thanks for sharing though
salam

PH said...

Your welcome sis and I'm glad you like it I hope you find something that will help you for next term :).

"i don't know why i feel like u were talking about ME"

I wonder why ........... :P, but honestly you're not the only one I had in mind .... you should take it as a compliment that I'm partially dedicating a post to you :D.

salaam

piccolina said...

ohh that was very nice of u , thanks alot :)

bless you
salam

Happymoi said...

hey ph...i hope u r not "za3lan meni" i havent seen u on blog for a full day--and im calling for HELP this time hehe...hope u r alright:P

talk to u laters...

PH said...

Me Az3al Menik ? Never :P .... No its Just Yesterday was Friday so its a busy day for me I actually read your post and was going to comment yesterday, but a friend called and I had to go out ..... :).

salaam and thanks sis.