Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Craigslist Marriage Ad

INTELLIGENT, cultured, 22y/o wm seeking Asian women (pref. Nihonese)


Date: 2008-10-16, 3:29AM EDT


Hello ladies of the internet!

I am here today, as are you, to find the love of my life ideally. Now, I am an introspective and reflective man so over my life I've come to realise exactly what I'm looking for in my ideal woman.

Personally, I am 22 years old, my name is Perseus, I am attending U of T in the final year of my Engineering degree, and I am a little on the chubby side. I am a dedicated Green party voter and staunchly opposed to the Conversative hordes dashing themselves against the impregnable Liberal/NDP/Green keep of our fine enlightened city. I am fond of discussing philosophy and the meaning of life over a glass of wine in the 'even. As hobbies go, I am an avid gamer and enjoy delving into the myriad artistic realities of animé (the origin of my affinity for Asian culture, which is frankly superior).

You MUST fulfill the following requirements:
- Asian
- Woman
- Aged NO MORE THAN 23
- - and NO LESS THAN 16
- Petite build. Ideally no more than 115 lbs.
- - but no 'Paris Hilton' bulimics please! I like my women with some meat on them.
- Like sushi, animé, and video games.

BONUSES include:
- Japanese heritage
- Large collection of animé and manga
- Glasses
- Interest in cosplay and roleplaying
- Traditional Ladies' education

I must stress again that this is for a SERIOUS, long term relationship. Not some 'fling' as though I were a boy toy to be tossed aside.



  • Location: Toronto
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 881177993

7 comments:

ibeebarbie said...

Salam PH,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL have to love Craigslist if for nothing else the free entertainment if provides.

I'm curious to know what "traditional ladies' education" is all about. LOOOOOL

Anonymous said...

Geisha training maybe....?

PH said...

@ ibee :

Glad it made you laugh, you should get a look at the fellow's photo here if you want to laugh some more :)) .

@ Melantrys :

You mean all traditional wives are Geisha's ? >:) Maybe he means she has to be a lady :D .

salaam u two

Adriana said...

good luck in your search!Salaam

Anonymous said...

ew!

Anonymous said...

Nopes, from the style of the ad I'd rather guess he wants a devote sex slave who also cooks and cleans for him and knows her tea ceremony by heart.

(I think the time has come to throw my wireless mouse out of the window. Or maybe I should just get some new rechargeable batteries...? Hhhhhhhhm.....)

PH said...

@ Adriana :

Thanks and Welcome to my blog :).

@ Anonymous :

?????????????????? Given that you're anonymous one would have thought you had more to say :)).

@ Mel :

"he wants a devote sex slave"

Did you see his picture ? I doubt he has ever had such a fantasy let alone make an ad to live one out :P. The guys a bozo =)) .

You have a wireless mouse ? Throw it out and get a wired one :D rechargeable batteries are so expensive, especially the chargers :( .